I can’t believe I’m so late in posting this…oh well…at least it finally got done! Since I’m so late with it, I’m just going to keep it short and sweet. I would get all gushy, but I’ll save that for a letter to Carter himself. 🙂
Our baby boy turned 1 year old on August 25. We had an amazing celebration for him with friends and family! He sure is one loved little boy!! I’ve shared a recap of this past year so that you can really watch him grow before your eyes! 🙂 For his one year old session, he wouldn’t sit still and let me photograph him without eating crackers, so we went with it! haha!!
Just a few things about Carter as a one year old:
- He LOVES LOVES LOVES “moo cows” That kid was born to be on the farm!
- He can tell you what a cow, chicken, and horse say
- He eats like a teenager most of the time (He will eat me out of the house when he is actually a teenager…)
- He can’t go out to Grandpa and Grammy’s without taking a mahindra (gator) ride. He probably thinks it’s his.
- I’m pretty sure that his Grandpa Jones is his favorite person in the world right now
- He will be my broken bone child… this kid is not afraid of anything and gets more bumps and bruises than he should. I’ve just come to the conclusion that I can’t be his bubble wrap constantly and he’s gotta learn somehow…
- He LOVES playing outside.
- He can say about 7 words “Da-da” “momma” “pa-pa” (grandpa) “ca-ca” (Bacca, or any other dog he sees lol) “ba” (bite) “peeze” (please) and “uh” (up)
- He’s a huge fan of blueberries, cheeto puffs, avocado/guacamole, and Toll House crackers
- His favorite TV show right now is Henry Hugglemonster.
- Bed time is his favorite. He will grab his blankie and run straight to bed.
- He weighs about 22lbs and has 7 teeth
We love you Carter Scott!!!
Carter Scott Jones Birth-1 Year
and Carter at 1 Year!!